US Organic Moroccan Argan Oil, USDA Certified Organic,100% Pure & Natural, Cold Pressed Virgin, Unrefined, 4 Ounce in Amber Glass Bottle with Glass Eye Dropper for Easy Application
- Only One Ingredient 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Virgin Moroccan Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Virgin Unrefined Moroccan Argan Oil, Rich In Essential Fatty Acids, Quick Absorption Rate, Ideal For Dry, Damaged And Wrinkled Skin, Improve Skin Elasticity and Supports Cell Regeneration, For Dry Skin, Hair, Face, Stretch Marks, Fine Lines, Eczema, Acne Scars and More
- Imported from Morocco; All natural and Bottled in the U.S.A. with High Standards
- Cruelty Free Product, Not Tested on Animals- Leaping Bunny Program Certified
- Manufactured in US Organic's own FDA-registered, GMP-certified and USDA certified facility where meets or exceed all municipal and government standards.
Organic Moroccan Virgin Argan Oil is popular in the cosmetic industry due its natural composition. Argan Oil's naturally occurring Vitamin E and antioxidant content contributes to its unique moisturizing and skin nourishment abilities. The oil is also rich in Oleic (C18:1) and Linoleic (C18:2) essential fatty acids. These properties combined are believed to possess anti-aging benefits when applied to the skin. Organic Virgin Argan Oil is commonly used in hair applications as it is believed to lead to healthier hair. Due to Argan Nut Oil's higher concentration of important essential fatty acids and antioxidants, it is relatively stable when used for culinary applications. Similar to Olive Oil in this setting, Organic Virgin Argan Oils are used as a flavoring dip as well as a recipe ingredient. At US Organic, we use only natural and/or organic ingredients as a way to thank mother-nature for the great gifts offered to us.